Mission: To grow and improve interagency group collaboration, resources, and services to Berkeley County students to help them obtain meaningful outcomes upon exiting school.
To provide a coordinated set of activities to facilitate the movement from school to adult life for all BCSD students with disabilities that will maximize their ability for employment, self-sufficiency, independence and integration into society by
- Improving student self advocacy abilities.
- Providing opportunities for students to increase their knowledge and practice with soft skills and independent living skills.
- Increasing student work experiences and employment opportunities.
- Help keep students, clients, and parents informed of community resources
- Collaborate among agencies/partners to share resources, knowledge, and training to best serve students and clients.