T4 exists to promote independence for students with disabilities through family engagement, education, resources, and opportunities for competitive employment.
After leaving SHS, all students with disabilities will:
- Successfully complete their chosen post-secondary education/training program.
- Be competitively employed, with or without supports.
- Have family support of their transition plan.
- Be connected with multiple agencies and be able to contact resources outside of school.
- Be able to self-advocate and live independently.