- National, regional, state, provincial, & local conferences that offer the opportunity for continuing education units (CEU’s).
- SC-DCDT sponsors and plans (with TASC assistance) the Interagency Transition Conference!
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and leaders in the field of transition.
- Forums to contribute to the field through publications, conferences, and informal meetings.
- Acquire implementation tools and practical strategies that can be applied in individual settings.
- Receipt of research-based and current publications, including:
Career Development and Transition for Exceptional Individuals (CDTEI) journal providing research-based and practical descriptions of models, programs, and strategies.
DCDT Network Newsletter providing latest information on legislation, projects, resource materials, and model programs.